Salsa is one of the most popular dancing styles in Utah nowdays. There are plenty of socials and dance clubs to go salsa dance and plenty of great Latin dancers! We offer group and private dance lessons in Salsa from Utah's top Salsa Dancing professionals, NO PARTNER REQURED! We offer group and private salsa lessons in Salt Lake City Utah from Beginning to Advance, coach 3 Salsa Dance Teams and have 5 professional Salsa instructors at your services.
We have several class levels for salsa courses: Beginner Salsa, Beginner/Intermediate, Intermediate and Advance.
Most of our students start out in the Beginner Salsa Classes on Mondays at 7pm. The new session starts 1st Monday of every month!
We don't require a partner and most of the students rotate partners in the class (not required). Of course we also can not guarantee equal gender ratios in the class even though usually this is not an issue.
# OF STUDENTS IN THE CLASS:
This is a group class and usually we have 20 - 30 people in a group class. Make sure to check out our Private Lessons for more individual attention.
Look for our Salsa Socials every 2nd & 4th Friday of the month on our Events Calendar
Why choose us to learn how to Salsa Dance in Utah?
We are the only salsa dance studio in Utah that offers you:
1. Five Dance Salsa Instructors that exclusively specialize in Latin Social Dancing (Salsa & Bachata)
2. All dance instructors have received highest state awards in Utah and Out of State Salsa Competitions and receive continuous dance education training to stay up-to-date.
3. We offer the most comprehensive Salsa Dancing Classes that will take you from complete beginner to confident social dancer.
4. Group salsa lessons are less than $10/class with a purchase of Salsa Pass. Click here for prices
5. Practice Salsa/Bachata Class on Wednesdays (Free with Salsa Pass)